J&M Is a family owned RV & Marine dealership with a track record for service after the sale for over 50 years.
We have an opening in our Marine service department for a SeaDoo/Outboard Technician that can grow with, and help grow our company. This is a year-round and full time position and requires a valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s record.
This position requires mechanical knowledge or background from marine, automotive or motorsports. Our primary focus is repair and maintenance of Yamaha Outboard Powered boats and SeaDoo PWC’s. Pay is based on experience. We are willing to train but some technical experience is preferred. Yamaha and/or SeaDoo training are preferred but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities for Marine Technician:
- Inspection and unloading of boats and motors as they are received
- Troubleshoot and repair boats, engines and PWC’s for customers and dealer stock
- Outboard engine installation and rigging of new boats and repowers
- Uncrating and assembly of Sea-Doo Personal Watercraft
- On water testing of new and repaired boats to verify proper operation
- Installation of accessories and electronics
- Complete warranty repairs in a timely matter
- Able to winterize & shrinkwrap boats
- Keep a clean and safe working area
- Follow procedures with attention to detail
- Prioritize and meet deadlines
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner & Data entry of time and parts used.
- Winter snow removal.
If you want to be part of Central Maine’s premier RV & Marine dealership and wish to obtain success in the marine field contact us today.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.