J&M is a family owned RV & Marine dealership with a track record for service after the sale for over 50 years.
We have an opening in our RV (camper) service department for a technician that can grow with, and help grow our company. This is a year-round and full time position and requires a valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s record.
This position requires mechanical knowledge or background. Our primary focus is repair and maintenance of towable RV by most manufacturers. Pay is based on experience. We are willing to train but some technical experience is preferred. You must be a self-starter and a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities for RV Technician:
- Inspection and detailing of campers as they are received
- Troubleshoot and repair campers for customers & dealer inventory.
- Perform our 160 point pre-delivery inspection to each unit to ensure proper delivery to the consumer.
- Knowledge of general electrical diagnostics and repair.
- Knowledge of general repair.
- Knowledge of general and trim repair.
- Installation of accessories.
- Installation of trailer hitches.
- Complete warranty repairs in a timely matter
- Keep a clean and safe working area
- Follow procedures with attention to detail
- Prioritize and meet deadlines
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner & Data entry of time and parts used.
- Winter snow removal.
If you want to be part of Central Maine’s premier RV & Marine dealership and wish to obtain success in the Recreation Vehicle field contact us today.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.